LFI – I – JUDICIOUS USE OF DEADLY FORCE
The course hours will be from to each day during the five-day format and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day during the four-day format. You will need to bring your lunch with you because we will have a working meal break.
The equipment that you will need to bring with you is as follows:
1. A good-quality handgun. ( We suggest you bring the one that you would normally carry for self-defense).
2. 500 rounds of full-power ammunition.
3. A good safe holster suitable for concealment.
4. A light jacket. (Rain gear also, in case the weather gets messy).
6. A brimmed cap.
7. A minimum of three (3) spare magazines or speedloaders, with belt carrier.
8. Ear and eye protection are MANDATORY.
9. Note pad and pen or pencils.